TRAVELS & GETAWAY
Indulge in opulent adventures amidst the pristine beauty of Bohol.
Luxury Travel Bohol
Indulge in luxury travel in Bohol and Panglao, Philippines, by discovering the best resorts, spas, yachts for rent, restaurants, and bars. Explore the unique beauty of these tropical paradises and experience the most lavish travel of your life. Immerse yourself in the rich culture of Bohol and experience personalized service that caters to your every desire. Elevate your senses and create unforgettable memories in this enchanting island haven.
BEST LUXURY TRAVELS BOHOL PANGLAO
In Bohol, luxury isn’t just an indulgence; it’s an integral part of the experience. It’s the harmonious blend of opulence and nature, where every moment feels like a dream come true. Embark on a journey beyond compare and let Bohol redefine your concept of luxury travel.
BEST YACHT CHARTERS IN BOHOL PANGLAO
Embark on a luxurious voyage in Bohol with our yacht charter services.
TOP LUXURY RESORTS BOHOL
Bohol and Panglao Islands have some of the most luxurious resorts that offer world-class amenities and services. Here are some of the best luxury resorts to consider:
TOP LUXURY VILLAS FOR RENT BOHOL
Bohol’s most exclusive villas offer a sanctuary of opulence amidst nature’s beauty. Indulge in lavish accommodations, stunning views, and personalized service that redefine the concept of paradise.
BEST RESTAURANTS PANGLAO BOHOL
Bohol and Panglao Islands are also known for their exquisite culinary scene. Here are some of the best restaurants and bars to visit:
YACHTS FOR RENT PANGLAO BOHOL
If you want to explore the sea in luxury, then you can rent a yacht in Bohol and Panglao Islands. Here are some of the best options for yacht rentals:
BEST LUXURY EXPERIENCES BOHOL
Explore the wonders of this tropical haven with luxury accommodations, personalized service, and exclusive experiences that redefine coastal elegance. Your journey to Bohol’s treasures begins here.
TOP TRAVEL IDEAS BOHOL
DAY TOURS & EXPERIENCES
We selected the best luxury days tours and experiences all over the Philippines. Diving, island hopping, hiking, island hopping...
Discover our diving liveaboard cruises to Tubbataha, the Visayas, or Leyte. Explore the best diving spots in the Philippines.
GOLF TRIPS PHILIPPINES
Choose the Philippines for your next golf vacation. We tied us with the most exclusive golf courses all around the Philippines.
The Philippines has a pretty tropical climate, with only two seasons: Wet and Dry. The rainy season lasts from June to October and the season without rain goes from November to May. If you like sun and beaches then Philippines is the best country for you. But if you like cold weather then you should plan your trip to the Philippines for the dry season, from November to May. Temperatures are lower in these months but with no rain you will get a chance to enjoy all the water activities you can possibly imagine.
To get to Bohol, you can take a combination of air and sea travel. Here are the steps to reach Bohol:
Fly to Manila or Cebu City: Depending on your location, you may need to take an international flight to either Manila or Cebu City, which are major gateway cities in the Philippines.
Domestic Flight to Tagbilaran, Bohol: From Manila or Cebu City, book a domestic flight to Tagbilaran Airport (Tagbilaran City is Bohol’s capital). Several airlines operate daily flights to Tagbilaran, and the flight duration is approximately 1 to 1.5 hours.
Arrival at Tagbilaran Airport: Once you arrive at Tagbilaran Airport, you’ll be on the island of Bohol. From there, you can take a taxi or arrange for transportation to your final destination, whether it’s a resort, hotel, or another area in Bohol.
Seaport Option: An alternative to flying directly to Bohol is to take a ferry from Cebu City to Tagbilaran. Cebu is a neighboring island, and there are regular ferry services between Cebu and Bohol. The ferry ride takes approximately 2 hours. This option is suitable if you’re already in Cebu or prefer a sea journey.
Please note that flight and ferry schedules may vary, so it’s a good idea to check the latest information and book your transportation in advance, especially during peak travel seasons. Bohol offers a variety of attractions, including the famous Chocolate Hills, stunning beaches, and the opportunity to explore its rich culture and natural wonders.
Travel requirements for visiting Bohol in 2023 may vary depending on your nationality and the prevailing conditions, including any ongoing COVID-19 restrictions. To summarize, here are the key travel requirements to consider when planning a trip to Bohol:
Passport: Ensure your passport is valid for at least six months beyond your planned departure date from the Philippines.
Visa: Check the visa requirements based on your nationality. Many tourists can enter the Philippines without a visa for short stays, but this can vary.
COVID-19 Requirements: Be prepared to comply with any COVID-19-related requirements, which may include presenting a negative PCR or antigen test result taken within a specific timeframe before departure.
- Vaccination: While not always a requirement, getting vaccinated against COVID-19 is recommended for your safety and may be required by some countries for entry.
Transportation and Accommodation: Confirm your transportation and accommodation bookings in advance, especially if staying at resorts or specific hotels.
Currency: The local currency is the Philippine Peso (PHP). Carry some cash for expenses not covered by credit cards.
Keep in mind that travel requirements can change, so it’s essential to verify the latest information from reliable sources closer to your travel dates to ensure a smooth and hassle-free trip to Bohol.
Bohol is not just a destination for natural beauty; it also offers luxurious experiences for travelers seeking opulence amidst the island’s tropical paradise. Here are some luxury destinations and experiences around Bohol:
Amorita Resort: Located on the cliffs of Panglao Island, Amorita Resort offers stunning views of the Bohol Sea. Enjoy luxurious accommodations, a private beach, infinity pools, and fine dining.
South Palms Resort: Situated on the white sands of Panglao Island, this resort offers elegant beachfront villas, a spa, water sports, and world-class dining.
Hennan Resort Alona Beach: Set on the famous Alona Beach, this resort provides luxury rooms, a lagoon-style pool, a spa, and easy access to Bohol’s attractions.
Bohol Beach Club: This upscale resort on Panglao Island features spacious villas, a beautiful beachfront, multiple restaurants, and a wide range of water sports.
Tarsier Botanika: A hidden gem offering private villas in a lush tropical setting. Enjoy a serene spa, art gallery, and an exceptional dining experience.
Bohol Shores: Located in Dauis, this boutique resort offers beachfront villas, an infinity pool, water sports, and a tranquil atmosphere.
Panglao Bluewater Beach Resort: A beachfront resort with luxurious rooms, an infinity pool, water sports, and a spa that offers rejuvenating treatments.
Chocolate Hills Adventure Park: For adventure enthusiasts, this park offers zip-lining, bike trails, and thrilling activities amidst the iconic Chocolate Hills.
Dolphin and Whale Watching Tours: Experience luxury by embarking on a private dolphin and whale watching tour to witness these magnificent creatures in their natural habitat.
Loboc River Cruise with Live Music: Enjoy a luxurious cruise on the Loboc River while being serenaded by live musicians and savoring a gourmet meal.
Hinagdanan Cave: Explore this stunning underground cave with its emerald-green waters. Arrange for a private tour to enjoy the cave in an exclusive setting.
Dining at Fine Restaurants: Bohol offers exquisite dining options, from beachfront seafood restaurants to upscale international cuisine. Don’t miss the chance to savor fresh seafood and local delicacies.
Whether you seek relaxation on pristine beaches, adventure in natural wonders, or exclusive dining experiences, Bohol has plenty to offer for those in search of luxury and opulence in a tropical paradise.
Bohol Luxury Travel: Inspiring Adventures, Memorable Highlights, and Insider Tips
Discover the essence of luxury in Bohol, where pristine landscapes meet opulent experiences. Explore the inspiration, highlights, and insider tips for your unforgettable journey into the heart of this tropical paradise.
- Pristine Nature: Bohol’s untouched beauty, from the mesmerizing Chocolate Hills to its idyllic beaches, will inspire awe and tranquility.
- Adventure: Thrill-seekers can find excitement in activities like diving in vibrant coral reefs and exploring the mysterious Hinagdanan Cave.
- Cultural Encounters: Immerse yourself in the rich Filipino culture through authentic interactions with local communities and indulging in delicious cuisine.
- Romantic Escapes: Bohol’s romantic settings, from secluded resorts to starlit nights, make it perfect for couples seeking intimacy.
- Chocolate Hills: Witness the otherworldly landscape of the Chocolate Hills, a natural wonder of over 1,000 conical hills.
- Panglao Island: Relax on the pristine beaches of Panglao Island, known for its crystal-clear waters and vibrant marine life.
- Tarsier Sanctuary: Encounter the world’s smallest primates, the tarsiers, at the Tarsier Sanctuary.
- Dive into Adventure: Explore underwater marvels in world-class dive spots like Balicasag Island and Pamilacan Island.
- Loboc River Cruise: Experience a serene Loboc River cruise with live music and delectable cuisine.
- Bohol Bee Farm: Savor organic, farm-to-table dining at the Bohol Bee Farm and indulge in their homemade ice cream.
- Best Time to Visit: Bohol enjoys a tropical climate, but the dry season from November to April is ideal for outdoor activities.
- Reserve Early: Secure your accommodations, especially at luxury resorts, well in advance, especially during peak seasons.
- Local Currency: The currency is the Philippine Peso (PHP). Credit cards are widely accepted in upscale establishments.
- Safety: Bohol is generally safe, but practice standard safety precautions and stay informed about any local guidelines.
- Adventure Precautions: If embarking on adventure activities, choose reputable tour operators with safety standards.
- Cultural Respect: Show respect for local customs and traditions when interacting with communities.
Bohol’s luxury travel promises an exquisite blend of natural wonders and opulent experiences, creating memories that will last a lifetime. Whether you seek relaxation, adventure, or cultural immersion, Bohol offers the perfect backdrop for your luxurious escape.
Luxury travel in Bohol offers a blend of relaxation, adventure, and cultural experiences. Here are two suggested itineraries for a memorable luxury trip to Bohol:
4-Day Bohol Luxury Getaway:
Day 1: Arrival and Relaxation
- Arrive at Tagbilaran Airport and transfer to your luxury resort on Panglao Island.
- Check-in and spend the afternoon relaxing by the resort’s infinity pool or on the private beach.
- Enjoy a sunset cocktail at the resort’s bar.
Day 2: Chocolate Hills and Adventure
- After a luxurious breakfast, embark on a private tour to the Chocolate Hills. Marvel at this iconic natural wonder and explore the viewing deck.
- Visit the Tarsier Sanctuary to see these adorable creatures up close.
- Enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch in a scenic location.
- In the afternoon, choose from adventurous activities like ATV rides or zip-lining at the Chocolate Hills Adventure Park.
- Return to your resort for a rejuvenating spa treatment and a romantic dinner.
Day 3: Island Hopping and Water Adventures
- Start the day with a sumptuous breakfast.
- Set off on a private island-hopping tour. Explore Balicasag Island for snorkeling or diving to witness vibrant marine life.
- Savor a fresh seafood lunch on the island.
- Continue to Virgin Island, known for its sandbar and crystal-clear waters.
- Return to your resort for relaxation, followed by a candlelit dinner on the beach.
Day 4: Loboc River Cruise and Departure
- After breakfast, take a leisurely Loboc River cruise. Enjoy live music and a delicious lunch on the boat.
- Visit the Loboc Eco-Tourism Adventure Park for optional activities like zip-lining.
- In the afternoon, explore Bohol Bee Farm, where you can enjoy organic dining and pick up some local products.
- Return to the resort for some final relaxation.
- Check out and transfer to Tagbilaran Airport for your departure.
7-Day Bohol Luxury Immersion:
Days 1-3: Arrival and Panglao Island
- Follow the Day 1 and Day 2 itinerary as mentioned above.
- Use Day 3 for additional relaxation, spa treatments, and beach activities at your resort.
Day 4: Bohol Countryside Tour
- Embark on a private Bohol countryside tour to explore historic sites like the Blood Compact Shrine, Baclayon Church, and the Butterfly Conservatory.
- Visit the impressive Man-made Forest and the enchanting Bilar Forest.
- Have lunch at a charming riverside restaurant.
- Explore the Hinagdanan Cave and its mesmerizing underground pool.
- Return to your resort for relaxation and a fine dining experience.
Day 5: Cultural Encounters
- Engage in cultural experiences, such as visiting local communities, participating in traditional cooking classes, or enjoying a Filipino cultural show.
- Explore local markets and art galleries for authentic souvenirs.
- Spend the evening dining at a renowned seafood restaurant in Tagbilaran City.
Day 6: Beach and Water Adventures
- Enjoy a leisurely morning by the beach or pool.
- In the afternoon, embark on a dolphin and whale watching tour.
- Explore the underwater world with a guided snorkeling or diving excursion.
- Return to your resort for a farewell dinner.
Day 7: Departure
- After breakfast, check out and transfer to Tagbilaran Airport for your departure.
These itineraries offer a mix of luxury relaxation, cultural exploration, and thrilling adventures, providing a well-rounded experience of Bohol’s beauty and charm. Customize them to suit your preferences and interests for the ultimate luxury getaway.
Discover our selection of the most luxury private islands for rent in the Philippines. Book the perfect private and exclusive island. with LXV