Coron to El Nido Expedition | Dean 44 Catamaran
The Dean 44-foot is a beautiful charter catamaran built by Dean Catamarans in South Africa in 2001. She has previously shown her seaworthiness by circumnavigating the world. Soniya is a fully outfitted live-aboard that can accommodate up to 6 persons and 2 crew members. She is the ideal boat for organizing island hopping in kitesurfing trips throughout the Philippine seas, with three double cabins, three bathrooms, a spacious central saloon, an equally large cockpit, and a massive front deck.
• USD 600 for Day Tour max of 12pax
• USD 1,200 per day inclusive of full board meals for 2 persons.
• USD 1,400 per day inclusive of full board meals for 4 persons.
• USD 1,600 per day inclusive of full board meals for 6 persons.
• Exclusive use
• Full on-board Crew
• Full on-board Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
• Use of Snorkeling Gears
What's Not Included?