Once the world had recovered from World War II, Ferruccio Lamborghini established a company that built tractors out of reconfigured military machinery nearby Bologna. After some time, he expanded into new ventures which comprised of air-conditioning and heat systems. With these, he grew wealthy. The newfound affluence allowed him to be capable of owning luxury sports cars. He bought his first Ferrari and encounter mechanical difficulties with it. And so, he started his own luxury car company.
WHY CHOOSE LAMBORGHINI?
Lamborghini is a widely known manufacturer of the most coveted luxury sports cars and SUVs in the world. Each Lamborghini car is ultimately stylish and elegant fused with innovative materials and comfortable furnishings. The brand produces automobiles that are not only to thrill the drivers, but also the people around it.
Request - Inquiry
The Luxe Guide selected Lamborghini cars to be part of our exclusive directory of Luxury car brands. This directory's purpose is to gather all the information about Lamborghini.
The Luxe Guide purpose is to gather the following information:
- Lamborghini news in our Luxury Lifestyle Magazine
- Lamborghini videos
- Lamborghini Price list
- Lamborghini Models available
- Lamborghini for sale in our used marketplace
- Brand New Lamborghini cars for sale
- Second hand, used Lamborghini cars for sale
- Lamborghini professionals
- Lamborghini Stores, dealers, stores,
- Lamborghini Showrooms
- Lamborghini accessories
- Lamborghini watches
- Lamborghini shop
- Lamborghini auto repair shops
- Lamborghini traders
- Sell your Lamborghini online on The Luxe Guide
- Lamborghini consignment
- Lamborghini Owners Club
- Lamborghini Racing