Catamaran Day Cruise in Cebu
P/Y Jokai 1 is a catamaran yacht designed by Plessis Yacht Design in France and built by a French Naval Architect and boat builder in Evercat Asia Inc, Lapu Lapu, Cebu. The construction was completed October 2014. There are 2 2X142 HP Deutz Marine Engine on board. P/Y Jokai 1 is constructed with Honeycomb / Fiberglass / Resin Epoxy. The overall length of the yacht is 22m and the overall width is 9.4m. The yacht also includes, a dinghy that can accommodate up to 10 person, a VHF Radio, Navigational equipment (GPS, Chart plotter, deep sounder, fish finder), an oxygen, life-saving equipment (life vests, flares, parachute flares, smoke signals), and first-aid kit.
Whether in celebration of something or just for cruising the waters of Cebu, your time on the Jokai 1 will never be just special, but extraordinary. Enjoy and bask in the sunset or chill in the shade- or take a quick dip whenever you please. Feel the gentle sea breeze while sipping on fine wine. Turn the music up or keep things quiet. Bring your entire family and friends or keep things private. If it’s a wedding, a birthday, a reunion, or a completely spontaneous getaway, you absolutely won’t regret getting on.
• PHP 54,900.00
• 4-hour yacht use from 9am to 1pm or 3pm to 7pm for 25 pax maximum (all heads are counted)
• Use of the dinghy (small boat) to and from the pier for boarding (pick up)
• Unlimited drinking water (Nature’s Spring)
• Licensed Crew of 5 onboard (not counted as passengers)
• Alcohol and disinfectant on board.
• Use of the sound system (4 300W speakers, amplifier, 2 wireless microphones)
• Access to life-saving equipment in case of emergency
• Insurance for all passengers
What's Not Included?
• Food and Beverages
• We can confirm the booking with a 50% deposit to block your cruise date. The remaining balance must be paid at least 5 days before the scheduled cruise dates.
CONTACT US FOR MENU
• We will strictly follow the maximum capacity which is 30 passengers including infants, children, nannies, tour guides, caterers, servers, photographers, etc. All heads are counted. If the passenger exceeds 30 pax, the Infinite Cruise rate shall apply automatically.
• Boarding and any entrance fees are excluded in the package and must be paid by the guests. Bring cash for the sanctuaries and boarding fees. The yacht is docked at Mactan Marina Wharf, entrance fee is P75 per person. Pick-up in other areas of Mactan Island can be done but additional fee of P5,000 will be charged. This will also depend on the weather.
• Time starts as scheduled and agreed during booking (e.g. 9am – if the guests arrive late, time extension will not be allowed to compensate for the delay). Disembarkation time must end as indicated in the booking. Cruising time extension may be allowed depending on the availability. The Php10,000 per hour applies.
• Food and Bev are charged separately. A corkage fee of P3,000 for food and P2,000 for drinks will apply if you arrange it externally.
a. If the boat, including its fixtures, fittings, or inventory is lost, stolen, or damaged, the charterer shall negotiate with the owner, unless this is impossible. The charterer shall pay heed to the owner’s instructions.
• This booking is non-refundable. A one-time postponement will only be allowed in case of Typhoon signal, war, and other acts of God.