Wharram Tiki 46 for Charter
Naya is a 46-foot Tiki Wharram catamaran, designed for cruising the 7107 Philippine Islands. She has three double berths for guest sleeping plus a fourth for guest or crew, beside the galley. Ample covered deck space allows for fine dining or simply relaxing on mats and bean bags. Trampolines forward offer space for relaxing or watching dolphins play with Naya's wake. There is space for entertaining up to ten additional guests while day sailing.
In a moderate breeze Naya will top 9-knots and take you to Boracay overnight or to anywhere else you please. Check out our suggested Philippine cruising routes for more information about where to go or book one of our Boracay Yacht Charter packages.
Naya waits for you, moored off the beautiful La Luz Beach Resort at Laiya, Batangas, about 90 minutes from Manila's international airport, NAIA. Book your Philippine yacht charter now.
Guest Capacity & Rooms
Meals & Drinks
CHARTER DAY RENTAL: PHP 35,000 per day
- 24 hours rental exclusive use of the boat for up to 8 persons (you can choose the departure time)
- Fully crewed (1 licensed captain plus 2 crews)
- Use of snorkeling equipment, rubber boat, lifejackets for people to go swimming, and bottomless iced tea.
- Food not included (additional Php2,000 per day per person)
- Delivery charges need to be quoted separately if embarkation or disembarkation is at locations other than Laiya.