This 60-foot classic Sailing Yacht Orion is the perfect choice for guests looking for a vibrant experience on the seas of Palawan. Boasting over 10 years of sailing experience all over South East Asia under its belt, it is designed specifically for ultimate comfort, safety, and plenty of space that guests can enjoy. The Orion 60 is a custom-built aluminum yacht that bears Lloyd's 100 A hull construction certificate, survey and classification, so you know she can deliver stable cruising in any sea condition. This sea beauty is helmed by a friendly crew made up of a captain, a chef hostess, and a divemaster ready to assist you with all that you need.
Going below deck, the Orion 60 greets you with a 7-foot headroom and fine English ash wood furnishings that exude elegance in every corner. Easily accommodating up to 8 people comfortably, it has four double cabins that have their own toilet & bath, a spacious air-conditioned saloon, and a fully-functioning kitchen and dining. Guests who are looking to laze under the sun can lounge on the vessel's large center cockpit that provides an unparalleled view of the ocean vista as you enjoy a meal or a drink.
Discover why the Orion 60 is one of the best yacht rentals in Palawan and book with us now.
Guest Capacity & Rooms
Watersports & Outdoor Activities
Meals & Drinks
Rates & Packages
- 24 hours use of the yacht
- Services of Captain & Chef Hostess
- Cost of running yacht (fuel and docking)
- 3 full meals per day, plus snacks,coffee ,tea, chilled filtered water
- Swimming and sunbathing
- Snorkeling and Fishing equipment
- Linen, bath and beach towels
- Airline flights, Hotels or Transfers
- Medical and Holiday Insurance
- Yacht Delivery (When Applicable)
- Water Taxis, Private Transports
- Eating, Drinking Ashore
- National Park fees, Marine Park fees
- Beer, Wine,Spirits, Soft Drinks, Cocktails (fully stocked bar on board ,at shoreside prices)