Established organic farm in the peaceful surrounds of Taytay, Palawan. This approximately 200,000 sqm rich planted land nearby secluded island within the vicinity of Malampaya sound is perfect for an investment.
- Actively producing organic farm situated in a magnificent fertile valley
- The ideal Malampaya river location provides a secondary access route to the property
- Easily workable flat land with multiple access points due to great road frontage
- Rich planted land with mangoes, bananas, cashews, coconuts, pineapples, papayas, rice fields and organic vegetables including vermiculture and a resident water buffalo.
- Multiple overlooking areas, all easily accessible through the surrounding lush rainforests.
- To San Vicente town: 40 KM
- Bacuit bay: 15 Mins by speed boat
- San Vicente airport: 40 KM
- El Nido town: 25 Mins by speed boat
- To Taytay town: 10 KM
- To Taytay hospital: 4 KM
OTHER LOCAL ATTRACTIONS WITHIN THE VICINITY
- Nearby proximity to San Vicente and Taytay
- Property borders the Malampaya river, providing direct access to Malampaya sound protected area and beyond. Mangroves are rich with wildlife, including an abundance of mud crabs. A pod of 40 or so endangered Irrawaddy dolphins call Malampaya sound home.
- Cemented arterial road leads from the highway all the way to the property
- Amazing snorkeling around secluded islands within the vicinity of Malampaya sound, for undisturbed island-hopping experiences.
- Pristine dive sites within the protected area and untouched by tourism.
- Strategically located between Taytay town and proposed international airport.
PROPERTY IDEAL FOR
Investment, Eco tourism, farming, hotel/resort development, wildlife tours (fireflies, Irrawaddy dolphins), dive retreat.