About Land Rover
The first Land Rover started with Maurice Wilks, creating the car series from his farm in Newborough, Anglesey in the year 1947. Being the primary designer, he worked alongside his brother, Spencer Wilks, for the Rover Company. The Land Rover emancipated from the Range Rover in the year 1987, following the latter's consistent success in the 1970s.
WHY CHOOSE LAND ROVER?
Land Rover specializes in luxury four-wheel-drive cars that are perfect for both leisure and off-road drives. The brand’s fleet of luxury cars is all equipped with cutting-edge technology and uncontestable safety features which promises a thrilling and secured driving experience.
Request - Inquiry
The Luxe Guide selected Land Rover cars to be part of our exclusive directory of Luxury car brands. This directory's purpose is to gather all the information about Land Rover.
The Luxe Guide purpose is to gather the following information:
- Land Rover news in our Luxury Lifestyle Magazine
- Land Rover videos
- Land Rover Price list
- Land Rover Models available
- Land Rover for sale in our used marketplace
- Brand New Land Rover cars for sale
- Second hand, used Land Rover cars for sale
- Land Rover professionals
- Land Rover Stores, dealers, stores,
- Land Rover Showrooms
- Land Rover accessories
- Land Rover watches
- Land Rover shop
- Land Rover auto repair shops
- Land Rover traders
- Sell your Land Rover online on The Luxe Guide
- Land Rover consignment
- Land Rover Owners Club
- Land Rover Racing