About the Brand
Princess Yachts was founded in 1965. In 1981 it was purchased by Graham J. Beck, a South African businessman. In 2001, it became Princess Yachts International PLC. In 2008, 75% of the company's capital was sold to a French investment group.
Princess Yachts is present in 119 countries and employs more than 2,600 people worldwide, while their shipyards cover a total area of more than 1.1 million square feet.
Specifics and Amenities
Guests Capacity and Rooms
- Charter Rates
Charter Capacity:8 pax.
Port:Cebu, PhilippinesOperation(s):PhilippinesPrice:USD 6,000.00Minimum Day(s):2 day(s)
Rates in Details
Charter Rate with Fuel Php 420,000 per day Charter Rate without Fuel Php 300,000 per day
- Private use of the yacht with crew
- 4 Cabins for max 8 Guests
- Routing as per agreement
- Use of dinghey for transferring guests to the beach or other sight seeing locations
- Snorkling gears
- Tender drops on beach or shore for sight seen.
- Food and beverages
- PADI dive courses
- Rental diving equipments and dpv's
- National Park and Port fees/taxes
- Use of Jetski