About the Brand
Princess Yachts was founded in 1965. In 1981 it was purchased by Graham J. Beck, a South African businessman. In 2001, it became Princess Yachts International PLC. In 2008, 75% of the company's capital was sold to a French investment group.
Princess Yachts is present in 119 countries and employs more than 2,600 people worldwide, while their shipyards cover a total area of more than 1.1 million square feet.
Specifics and Amenities
Guests Capacity and Rooms
Three staterooms with their own washrooms and a crew cabin with washroom. The master cabin is spacious and grand fit for royalty, with large vertical windows on either side of a king-size walk-around bed, high gloss cherry wood walls, and a massive washroom.
Private chef on board and ingredients for meals are not included.
Rates in Details
|Charter Rate with Fuel||Php 320,000 per day|
|Charter Rate without Fuel||Php 210,000 per day|
- Private use of the yacht with crew
- 3 Cabins for max 6 Guests
- Routing as per agreement
- Use of dinghey for transferring guests to the beach or other sight seeing locations
- Snorkeling gears
- Tender drops on beach or shore for sight seen.
- Food and beverages
- PADI dive courses
- Rental diving equipments and dpv's
- National Park and Port fees/taxes
- Use of Jetski