About the Lagoon 620
Join us as we head for dream destinations and explore hidden jewels in Asia on our Lagoon 620 yacht.
Our tours are curated to offer you an unforgettable holiday experience by combining diving and exploration. Together with us, you will experience a unique adventure with personalised service in maximum comfort.
There is always something for everyone on our tours. Non-divers are offered snorkeling opportunities and land excursions to discover local cultures, along with island explorations. With 4 luxurious cabins, numerous cozy areas, personalised chef service and private dive instructors, we provide bespoke yachting experiences second to none.
If you desire maximum privacy and comfort, Lagoon 620 can also be privately chartered. Have a particular itinerary in mind?
With us, you can design your personalised yacht experience. Our team will gladly work out a customised program and create a bespoke dream trip just for you.
On the Lagoon 620, the ocean is our habitat and we are committed to protecting it. This is why we pursue a sustainable approach to everything we do onboard.
About the Brand
The company was established in 1984, entertaining odd demands such as the creation of trimarans for the movie Waterworld. They were formerly a direct extension of Jeanneau Technologies Avancées.
WHY CHOOSE LAGOON?
Lagoon is your go-to brand when it comes to reliable and luxury sailing catamarans and motor yachts. A Lagoon yacht is produced with avant-garde design and comfort from the interior to the exterior. Each yacht provides spacious living areas and a view deck while ensuring sailing safety. Lagoon yachts value your lifestyle while being on board.
Specifics and Amenities
Guests Capacity and Rooms
Lagoon 620 has a capacity for 8 guests for overnight cruises. With its 4 spacious guest cabins and private bathrooms comfort and privacy is guaranteed.
Our culinary crew strives to meet guests’ individual wishes and conjures up unique menus. Our Thai Chef specializes in Thai, Asian and international delicacy's. On top of that we have a good variaty of european cold cuts and cheese on board. We serve breakfast all morning and bake fresh bread. For lunch and dinner we serve 3-course menu's with desert. In addition, there are various appetizers available throughout the day, as water activities are known to make an appetite. If we’re lucky enough to for fresh catch, there’s nothing in the way of a delicious sushi or sashimi.
Owner: Chris started travelling to Asia in 1987, and his keen interest in the Asian culture has brought him to settle in Singapore. A sailor at heart, Chris completed his ASA sailing certificate in the USA in 2016, and upgraded a Lagoon 620 catamaran to the state-of-the-art. Being a Swiss national, Chris influenced the operations of Lagoon 620 with Swiss standards – providing the best quality product and services. He is also a passionate diver, clocking more than 1000+ dives over 30 years. His love for diving expands to the environments, encouraging Lagoon 620 to operate without leaving much eco footprints. Together with his team of 5-6 Crew, he makes trips on Lagoon 620 an experience of a lifetime.
- Charter Rates
Charter Capacity:8 pax.
Rates in Details
Charter Rate per day in USD USD 3,495.00
- Airport Pick up
- Welcome Drink
- 4 Cabins for max 8 Guests
- Fine dining according your preferences
- Routing as per agreement
- Water activities with inflatables
- Snorkling with guide
- Diving service with Nitrox and guide
- Tender drops on beach or shore for sight seen.
- PADI dive courses
- Rental diving equipments and dpv's
- National Park and Port fees/taxes
- Satelite phone
- Alcoholic beverages
Rules & Conditions
- 20% of charter fee deposit for bookings 120+ days prior to departure.
- 20% of charter fee deposit 90-120 days prior to departure.
- 60% of charter fee 90 days prior to departure. Charter contract needs to be signed with deposit payment.
- We recommend our guest to obtain a travel insurance, dive insurance, and if interrested in diving medical check up for diving. If uncertain, we may refuse dive service do to PADI regulations.
- In case of cancellation: 121 days or more prior to departure, 20% of the charter rate is forfeited. 120 - 91 days prior to departure, 40% of the charter rate is forfeited. 90 days or less prior to departure, 100% of the charter rate is forfeited and no refund is available.