Terra Nova Peninsula
About the Terra Nova Peninsula
Our second 200 sqm (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) sq ft) upscale villa is also built in a contemporary style using sustainable local tropical timber in front of the turquoise seas of China and Sulu (South beach of the peninsula). The villa and the private domain are wholly powered by solar energy, enabling LED lighting and individual fans in each bedroom for optimum comfort, and rainwater is being collected for gardening and non-cooking usage.
You will enjoy 2 beautiful and comfortably appointed bedrooms with a small mezzanine in each room (for a kid or an extra guest) and with attached bathrooms for each bedroom, and a 3rd smaller bedroom. Wake up to the sound of the waves and enjoy a freshly made breakfast* on the terrace, go for a morning swim or a meditative yoga session on one the piers, to neighbouring islands and picnic* on silky white sand beaches, snorkel or scuba-dive* in this renown diving location, go fishing*, or kayaking, taste every day the freshest seafood, vegetables and fruits locally produced and prepared by our dedicated staff, and meet the local communities.
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR NIGHTLY RATE INCLUDES A FANTASTIC, ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE AT NO EXTRA COST : W/ 3 DELICIOUS HEALTHY DAILY MEALS, ISLAND HOPPING, AND WATER ACTIVITIES AT THE BEST SPOTS, 24/7 STAFF AND FREE TRANSFERS FROM EL NIDO AIRPORT.
Massage sessions, scuba diving, alcoholic drinks, fresh juices and smoothies, snacks - all can be ordered/booked at very reasonable prices from our staff and paid in USD/PHP upon check-out
Each of our 2 villas enjoys over 1 hectare (2.5 acres) of organic farmland that stretches from high on the slopes of Mount Meacac and the Northeast Bay Peak to the beach 1,000 feet below, where the South China Sea meets the Sulu Sea.
This retreat is yours and yours only for the length of your stay. This is true luxury on one of the most beautiful island in the world. Be our guest.
Terra Nova is now comprised of 2 very well appointed villas to accommodate a total of 17 peoples in total visiting El Nido.
Look on AirBnB for our other listing for Villa #1 (https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/10048675)
or simply ask us if you need more space for a larger family/group, as you can rent both villas and then truly enjoy the whole peninsula to yourselves (depending on availability).
But not to worry - as guests of both villas keep enjoying their own privacy - the 2 villas being quite remote from one another (over 1 hectare of land for each villa!), with soon a separate access pier, and a separate beach.
The guests will now be able to enjoy a common dining/BBQ terrace, a small gym and massages (extra fees apply). Of course, guests at each villa can also request to take their meals on their own private terrace.
We have sea kayaks.
Soon we will also take delivery of a new speedboat - reducing the time between TN and El Nido to 30 min...
*EXTRA CHARGES APPLY for alcoholic drinks, massage & scuba diving / sailing sessions
Our dedicated staff prepares healthy and delicious fresh meals daily, and accommodates all of your needs during your stay (or you can also cook with our chef or tell him your food preferences or allergies), including coordinating some out rigging trips (or scuba diving - extra charge apply for any activities).
We have 3 boats with experienced crews available for day trips, and kayaks to explore the surrounding coasts and mangroves. Of course our staff will always decide before any boat outing if the daily weather conditions are optimum for your safety.
All our boats are equipped with life jackets. You can also request children size jackets.
Other things to note
Embrace the local environment and its welcoming communities. Terra Nova is a unique social enterprise experiment as a large part of the proceeds from renting the 2 villas support the charity actions to bring better education, medical care, eco-friendly farming and to provide for a sustainable way of living to the local people so the future generations will keep enjoying this pristine environment.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR BIG & SMALL LAGOONS TOURS:
Rates with boat exclusively for Terra Nova guests, each Lagoon tour will be following:
2 persons = (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) pesos (About 150USD)
Inclusion = lagoon entrance fees, meals, licencie tour guide, booking and management fees..
For extra person additional (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) p per pax.(about 25USD)
- New eco-tourism permits needed from October 1st, (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) USD6/guest paid at check-in and valid for up to 10 days in the El Nido area.
- El Nido has banned all single-use plastic bags, plastic straws, plastic utensils, styrofoam cups and take-out boxes, plastic cups, plastic garbage bags, etc.
Travelers are strongly encouraged to travel with their own WATER BOTTLE and refill them with distilled/purified water at hotels/resorts or some refill stations for a small fee. In restaurants, you must ask for free service water.
- If you are more than 6-8 people you can rent the 2 villas No 1 + 2
(Ask us for a group or 1 single couple price, according to availability)
- If you come from overseas, your passport must have a minimum validity of 6 months prior to entering the Philippines.
- Please refer to the vaccination recommendations of the Tropical Institute or Embassy in your country of origin.
- When boating or kayaking it is recommended to take a watertight container or sealed pocket for your valuables and electronics.
- We have electricity most of the day, and usually during the evening, for lights, refrigerators, music and for charging your electronic devices. In case of power-outage, we can run on a power generator. But we also recommend you to charge additional pocket batteries just in case.
- We do not have A/C yet but each room is well ventilated and is equipped with an individual fan. Each bed has a mosquito net.
- We strongly recommend you reach El Nido from Manila, Cebu City or Clark airport via Air-Swift as the trip is much shorter than the 5-6hr drive from Puerto Princesa
- Your transfers from/to El Nido Airport (ENI) or village are included in your package for up to 7 guests (additional (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) PHP if an extra van is required for your larger group - vans from/to Puerto Princesa Airport PPS are charged (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) PHP by the drivers)
- Although we try our best for our guests to sample a variety of seafood, fresh fruits, and vegetables, we are dependent on seasonal availability and fishermen catch of the day.
- El Nido - Taytay is a UNESCO managed resource protected area. So we kindly ask our guests to leave this pristine paradise in the same state that they initially found it.
Come to enjoy our little paradise and give back to society, while finding your true self!