NoaNoa Island Villa
About the NoaNoa Island Villa
Witness the true power and beauty of Nature at NoaNoa Island, a tropical paradise that you and your companions can enjoy exclusively. De-stress and relax with a variety of massages, take boat trips to neighbouring islands, and enjoy having an entire private island to yourselves!
Surrounded by a 70-hectare tropical coral reef, NoaNoa is also a veritable attraction for those who want to go exploring the underwater world. And the island runs on solar power, for energy-efficient fun under the sun!
- Main House Lounge
- Swimming Pool
- Helipad/Sun Deck/Star Gazing
- Hanging Bridge
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Limited use of Aircon (It’s a Solar Powered Island)
- Hot & Cold Walk-In Shower
- WIFI Access
- Safety Deposit Box
- Mini Fridge (Suites Only)
- Large Bath Tub
- Complete Bathroom Amenities: Natural soap, Natural Shampoo, Natural conditioner, Natural bubble bath
- Coffee and Tea Maker
- Sitting Area
- Bottled Water
- Daily Housekeeping
- Outside Seating Area
- Transportation and Private Tour Arrangement
- Room Service
- Solar Power (Generator Back Up)
- Fire Safety System
- 24-hour security
- In-Room Massage Service – Upon request
- Full- Service Spa
- Events Organizing (Conferences, Seminars, Birthday Parties, Wedding Reception)
This luxury private island has a variety of accommodation that you can choose from; the Kamagong House which comprises of a master bedroom suite and a guest bedroom, another is the Banyan House available for individual booking. All guest house overlooks the gorgeous ocean, all include a king size bed with cotton linens to offer you luxurious rest. All bathrooms offer bathtubs and separate walk-in showers for the most luxurious bathing experience. All features an exclusive outdoor sitting area, where you may enjoy ocean views, the sound of natural waves, and enjoy the island breezes.
You will never go hungry or thirsty at NoaNoa island, The Beach Bar & Beach Kitchen at NoaNoa Island is located right beside the gorgeous tropical beach, so while you’re sipping on your smoothie, you can enjoy the beautiful scenery of the ocean or dip in for swimming, snorkeling, and shower, anything you want during your private island vacation.
- Rates are in per person basis in 6 rooms accommodations (4 suites and 2 classic rooms minimum of 10 persons and a maximum of 12 persons) for a minimum of 3 -night stay.
- Ground transportation from the airport to Taytay and back.
- Round Trip Speed Boat Transfers from Taytay to NoaNoa (Upon Arrival and Departure ONLY).
- Full board meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- Beverage and bar services.
- Use of non-motorized water sports equipment such as glass bottom kayak, paddle boards and snorkelling gears.
- One island cruise on 3 islands in Taytay Bay with picnic lunch on a deserted island.
- Spa treatments on an appointment basis.
- Full staff to attend to guest needs.
- Snorkelling Guide and orientation on Coral Reef preservation.
Rules & Conditions
ROOM/BOOKINGS RESERVATION & CONFIRMATION
▪ Reservations – Must be made through our Reservation Department.
▪ Room and Whole Island Booking – The booking is considered confirmed once the 50% Advance Deposit Payment of the total
estimated cost is settled on or before 5 DAYS OPTION DATE, otherwise booking will not be honored.
▪ If no payment has been made on the option date provided by the Hotel Reservation, the Room Blocking shall automatically
PAYMENT AND BILLING
▪ If payment is to be settled by fund transfer, please E-mail a copy of the transaction form of payment to NoaNoa for our
reference and proper monitoring of deposits made. Each party covers their own Bank Fee.
▪ Bank Transfer Accounts
▪ Please provide necessary vouchers to facilitate guest/s check-in.
▪ If NO deposit, guarantee or payment received at the option dates indicated at the booking procedure, the reservations may
be subject to cancellation without prior notice. Reinstatement of the reservation can only be made upon compliance with the
due terms and to an extent that rooms are then available.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
▪ Boat departure from Taytay Pier is at 2:30 PM and check out time is at 1:30 PM.
▪ For early check-in, a week advanced notice is advisable.
▪ Late check-out cannot be guaranteed depending on availability.
EARLY CHECK OUT/EXTENSION OF STAY
▪ Full duration of stay declared in the Booking Confirmation shall be charged to the Guest in cases wherein the guests shorten
their stay/ check-out to an earlier date.
▪ Should they wish to extend their stay, the guests should inform the management for the request of extension of stay following
the conditions subject to availability.
CHILD POLICY & EXTRA PERSON FEES
▪ 15 years old or above are allowed to enter/stay in the resort property.
▪ The hotel reserves the right to require adults to show proof of their minor companion(s) and that the child is a family member
in observance with the Philippine Republic Act No.7610.
▪ During the booking process, we will advise you to ensure the accuracy of your guest flight details to ensure the
CANCELLATION AND NO-SHOW POLICY
▪ Cancellation made 90 days prior to arrival shall be charged 10% of the total reservation.
▪ Cancellation made 60 days prior to arrival shall be charged 50% cancellation fee.
▪ Cancellation due to force majeure shall incur no charges.
▪ No Show on the day of arrival shall be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
DAMAGE OF RESORT PROPERTY
▪ Any alteration, damage and loss of fixtures, equipment and other items belonging to the resort caused by intentional or
negligent conduct of the guest/s shall be charged thereof.
▪ The guest should obtain the “Key” from the reception. The key must be returned at the time of check-out. In case of loss or
damaged key, charges may apply.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
▪ The resort will not be held responsible for failure to execute obligations specified herein directly or indirect occasioned by or
through or in consequences of War, change of the Philippine Government, Strikes, Riots and Acts of God or conditions beyond
the control of the company.
▪ All advertising and print media used by the travel agent to promote the hotel must have prior approval. The hotel will endeavour
to support activities to ensure that the hotel’s image is protected at required standards and expectations.
▪ All information contained in this agreement are private and confidential and may not be disclosed or obligated to a third party
for whatever reason or purpose.
▪ The resort shall not be liable for any loss or damage or injury to the person or property of the client or any of its guests,
sustained while in the resort premises and /or outside of the resort for activities coordinated by the resort except when such
loss, damage or injury is due to the willful act or gross negligence of the hotel or any of the employees.
▪ Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the rooms & lobby. Please observe the provided “Smoking Area” of the Resort.
NoaNoa is a beautiful island in Palawan and is surrounded by a 70-hectare tropical coral reef and amazing marine wildlife. With your private island rental, everything is included; Spa, breakfast in bed, bar services, snorkelling gears, non-motorize beach toys, boats,—all amenities will be inclusive during your stay. Our trained staff will make sure your tropical island vacation will be memorable. This island is a perfect getaway for it will only accommodate 12 guests at a time, making the best choice for relaxation and privacy.
NoaNoa Spa is an exotic massage and spa sanctuary for anyone! The spa is located in the peaceful center of the private island. Full spa treatments are all designed to renew, restore and rejuvenate your body and skin. NoaNoa Spa is equipped with marble rooms, facial and hair nourishment area, napping room and yoga area. It also showcases a Secret Garden equipped with plunge tub and other outdoor bathing feature that’s surrounded by natural tropical trees and plants.
NoaNoa is surrounded by a staggering 70-hectare of incredible coral reef and outstanding marine life. For the adventurers and outdoor lovers, you can enjoy the easy beach access, snorkeling, walls and caves for those who want to explore. Enjoy all this at NoaNoa Island!
About the Establishment
NoaNoa is perfect for the upscale market that is seeking relaxation and serenity.
The natural beauty of the island and the architecture built by the local artisans are stunning yet blends in perfectly. The Island setting is just about as exclusive as it gets. NoaNoa Island is located in Taytay Bay in the beautiful and unspoiled Palawan Island.