This secluded private resort is nestled right at the center of Talacanen island. Completely surrounded in coral reefs, you will enjoy a bounty of marine life as you plunge into its crystal clear waters. Built in love and intricate attention to detail, its rustic charm has enchanted hundreds of guests from all over the world. Floral Island boasts six great villas overlooking the sea, a restaurant serving freshly prepared food, a beachfront bonfire, and an overlooking massage hut perfect.
Accepts Weddings and Events (Strictly no self-organized Weddings)
•Exclusive & Private Island Retreat (No other tourist)
•Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (Filipino Cuisine)
•Use of Snorkeling Gear & Kayak
•Coffee/Tea at the Restaurant
•Boat Transportation from Caniqui Wharf
•Unforgettable Island Experience
•Soda, alcohol & Cocktails
•Van Pick up/drop
Floral Island Resort is nestled in the middle of Talacanen island and offers a secluded and exclusive atmosphere. With only 6 villas, restaurant, chill-out place, bonfire- and grill on the beach and a lovely overlooking massage hut, Floral Island Resort is perfect for couples and small groups up to 16 guests.
We provide you with boat transfers, healthy and fresh meals from the region (bf, lunch and dinner), free use of kayaks, free wi-fi in the restaurant, 24hrs. solar power and comfortable accommodation with private shower and electric fan. Drinks and other services like island hopping, fishing trips, etc. are not included. Scuba diving on request!
We are proud to be part of the coral triangle initiative, an international project planting artificial coral reefs. Visit our domes and taklobo (giant clams) garden.
Be a CORAL HERO and plant yourself some corals!
We welcome everybody who love nature and respect the environments. Help us keep our place authentic and clean. Protect the wildlife, flora, fauna and the rich biodiversity of the island. Take with you unforgettable island life experiences… but leave the rest behind!
From Puerto Princesa - take an aircon van to taytay (approx. 4 hrs). Boat ride to the island approx. 1hr.
From El Nido -take an aircon van to taytay (1hr trip). Daily Flights to El Nido from Manila & Cebu are available by AirSwift
Another option is you hire a private van from Puerto Princesa (approx. 4.5 Hours) or El Nido (approx. 1 Hour) to Canique. The boat ride to the Island takes only 5-10 min. In case you bring your own vehicle, we can provide you with a secure parking space in the village.
IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT THE PROPERTY
- Floral Island Resort is located North-East of Palawan, on Talacanen Island, Taytay Bay and NOT in El Nido Bay (Please see our location pin on the Map).
- We are est. 1.5 Hour away from El Nido Town Proper and 5 Hour from Puerto Princesa City.
- Your main Host on the Island will be my Parents, Martin (59 y/o, swiss, living in the Philippines since 1983) and my Mom Flora (58 y/o, Filipina)
- Every drop of water is brought to the Island from the Mainland. We hope you respect and save water as well as possible.
- Floral Island Resort is completely Solar powered. Please turn off all lights, electric Fan and other appliances if not being used .
- We have a complete First Aid Set on site for minor injuries. The next hospital is in Taytay, an hour away from the Island.
- We accept Philippine Peso, USD and EURO bills on the Island. creditcard payment with a surcharge of 3.5% of the total amount is also available.