Private Cove Resort in Tablas Island
About the Private Cove Resort in Tablas Island
Very Rare island beach resort with access by boat, helicopter, or seaplane
Front Beach, Private Beach, 24/7 Security, boat Marina.
Only 15 minutes by boat to the nearest Port Calatrava on Tablas Island
Only 1-hour direct flight to Manila Daily Ferry services from Batangas & Caticlan Boracay 2 hours.
Title 10000 sqm, (Local Corporation can be transferred to new Foreign owner Direct )
Palawan like scenery & Beautiful Crystal clear Blue Water & Beaches nestled in Individual Beach Coves
Great Future Capital Gain as Tablas Island is Developed
New Development Plans underway, of 10 Studio Investment Villas Included in the sale.
Floating Marina Dock & New 25ft Boat included in price.
This Property is Directly connected next to another Resort, & walking Tracks, you can continue the Resort or make it your own Private Recluse.
heaps of Potential, Built in 2009 of Slab construction & Besser concrete block walls, with color bond roof, in need of an upgrade.
Relocated due to Age back to Australia
- Titled 10,000 sqm Beachfront Property, Cove 1, overlooking with your own private cove, Marina & beach
- Resort Hotel 2 story 80sm (40sm a floor) with 4 Apartments being built upstairs.
- Two Story 80sqm Hotel
- Reception area
- Restaurant (35 seats)
- Kitchen (2)
- Large Club Lounge
- Supermarket store
- existing Native style Nipa Huts (2) and villa studio rooms (5) Total of 7 Rooms
- Managers Villa
- Beachfront 45sqm
- Resort Rooms open since 2016
- Both have New Air Con & security screen doors
- Beautiful Private Beach Cove 1
- Own Marina Landing & New Boat
- 7 Current small Native style Studio Villas Built 2009.Bookings since 2016 Only currently as a Resort. New Studio Villas Construction started & Marketing with plans for 10 new 45sm Studio Villas.
- Swimming Rock Pool on Beach commenced construction.
- Electricity connected with 5 New Air Conditioned Rooms & Wired Supply for 10 More
- Water Source Free Mountain Spring unlimited Fresh Water Connected.
- Access by Sea Only Helicopter or Seaplane Boat Taxis 20 minutes to nearest Island Town Calatrava
- Tablas Island is 1 hour by Direct Plane from Manila. Tablas Island is 67klms