Philippine Islands Turtle Cove island Resort
About the Philippine Islands Turtle Cove island Resort
Tropical island Beach Resort
• Very Rare island beach resort with access by boat, Helicopter, or seaplane
• Only 15 minutes by boat to nearest Port Calatrava on Tablas Island
• Only 1-hour direct flight to Manila Daily Ferry services from Batangas & Caticlan Boracay 2 hours
Moving back to Australia
Title 10000 sm, (Local Corporation can be transferred to new Foreign owner Direct )
* Resort Hotel 2 story 80sm (40sm a floor) with 4 Apartments being built upstairs.
* Kitchen, Bar, Reception Area, Storage, 35 seat Restaurant
* 5 Current small Native style Studio Villas Built 2009.Bookings since 2016 Only currently as a Resort.
* New Studio Villas Construction started & Marketing with plans for 10 new 45sm Studio Villas.
* Swimming Rock Pool on Beach commenced construction.
* Electricity connected with 5 New Air Conditioned Rooms & Supply for 10 More
* Water Source Free Mountain Spring unlimited Fresh Water Connected.
* Access by Sea Only Helicopter or Seaplane Boat Taxis 20 minutes to nearest Island Town Calatrava
* Tablas Island is 1 hour by Direct Plane from Manila. Tablas Island is 67klms long.
* Marina Floating Dock New Included in Sale worth $100,000usd
* New Boat 40ft (see photos) for Island Transport & Tours holds 15 persons cost $90,000usd
VERY RARE TITLED TROPICAL ISLAND BEACH PROPERTY
About the Turtle Cove island Resort
• Turtle Cove Island Eco & Health Resort
• New Holiday Island Destination
• Great Future Capital Gain as Tablas Island is Developed
• New Development underway of 10 Studio Investment Villas Included in the sale.
• NEW Floating Marina Dock & New 25ft Boat included in price.
Vendor Terms can be Discussed at 10% over 5 years on Agreed Terms.
• Experience the wonders of nature.
• Front Beach, Clubhouse, 24/7 Security, Boat Dock
• Titled Property
Turtle Cove Island Eco & Health Resort Experience the wonders of nature.
Turtle Cove Island Eco Resort & Turtle Sanctuary, is an official Turtle Sanctuary endorsed by the Philippine Government (DENR) and WWW-Philippines. Situated between Turtle Bay Marine Park and near the world-famous Boracay Island, voted one of the 'New 7 Wonders of Nature' in the World. We are set in one of the largest (300 hectares) unspoiled secluded bays and surrounded on the North, East, and South by tropical forest, and to the West open sea where we get "Breath-taking Sunsets".
Turtle Bay is our marine sanctuary that we have been protecting for 10 years. Its a safe swimming location with great visibility for snorkeling to see the many turtles, marine life and our 4 house reefs. Enjoy plenty of peaceful secluded white coral sandy & Crystal Clear Blue water Beaches. We are blessed to have over 3 km private cove coastline, lined with coconut trees and 4 private beaches with our own waterfalls. The exclusive 3000-hectare Nature Reserve has plenty to offer everyone, from hiking to our private trails, kayaking to explore our Marine Sanctuary, snorkeling with the turtles and fish in our bay called "Turtle Bay, sauna, massage or 2 island hopping trips marine sanctuary and 2 large Cliff Diving sites & waterfall. Relax in our indigenous inspired cottages. Why share your romantic and secluded beach paradise holiday with 100 other guests on 1 beach, when you can share paradise with us on 3 private beaches, with 5 Only Villas, & 20 Only guests. Studio Villas all have hot water shower, Private balcony with table/ chairs/ & hammock, and private beach loungers, Air-condition & Mini Bars, Our 3 villas are beachfront and 2 superior rooms, overlooking Sunset Beach and Turtle Bay. All superior cottages & rooms have Locked screen doors.
We are happy to announce that we have received 5 awards for our Eco-friendly beach resort and Turtle Sanctuary. (see our media Facebook page) Please vote for us as (Outstanding Beach Resort in the Philippines) (Best Island Resort Destination in South East Asia):
Fill in the form and our specialist will get back to you as soon as possible.